Formed in the Spring of 2013, the Rehab Riff Raff is a peer-led study and accountability group for those pursuing specialty board certification in Rehabilitation Psychology through the American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP).
What We've Achieved
- The first cohort of Rehab Riff Raff (Cohort Blue) sat for the ABRP Oral Exam in October 2014, achieving a 100% pass rate.
- Currently, over 20+ individuals are participating in the Rehab Riff Raff in some capacity in preparation for their pursuit of specialty board certification.
- The founders/leaders of the Rehab Riff Raff have been invited by ABRP to speak about the Riff Raff and what we do at various ABRP workshops held annually at Division 22 conferences.
- Of the individuals participating actively in the Rehab Riff Raff who sat for the ABRP Oral Exam between October 2014 and February 2016, 100% (18 out of 18) have gone on to achieve their goal of board certification.
- 10 percent (18/180) of all individuals in the country board certified in Rehabilitation Psychology are now Rehab Riff Raff alumni.